It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

13.4.12

Stopped In My Tracks

I don't think the wording on this sign was meant to be so arresting,

but it had the necessary effect. I stood still, read it, took a picture and passed by.

Yesterday a similar moment, this time the Health and Safety colours forced me to stop working.

Perfect photo moment.

I am a bit overawed at the site of this little chap - actually it's quite a monster!

More shots and ID HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.